How to Use the Bishop's Pages
The resources available on the Bishop's pages include articles that have appeared in various publications, texts of convention addresses, archives of his monthly letters to the diocese, and pastoral letters on specific subjects as well as documents relevant to the life of the Anglican Communion.
Bishop Little has written two books, "Ears to Hear" and the recently-published "Joy in Disguise". To purchase, please click on the image of the book you desire below.
- "This Wall Saves Lives"
- "Ayn Rand Led Me to Christ"
- "Conscience Without Sunset"
- "A More Honorable Way"
- "Living With Tares"
- "Is the Episcopal Church Anti-Semitic?"
The texts of each of the Bishop's Convention addresses since 2002 are available in Adobe PDF. You can either read them in the individual convention journals or access them by clicking on the relevant year: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, and 2004.
Each month, the Bishop writes a letter in our newsletter, Around Our Diocese.
The Bishop has written several pastoral letters reflecting on the recent meetings of the House of Bishops and of the Primates as well as the Lambeth Conference and General Convention. The articles are available in Adobe PDF below:
- Reflections on the Primates' Meeting - February 2007
- Reflections on the House of Bishops' Meeting - March 2007
- Reflections on the House of Bishops' Meeting - September 2007
- Reflections on the House of Bishops' Meeting - March 2008
- Reflections on the Lambeth Conference - August 2008
- Reflections on the House of Bishops' Meeting - September 2008
- Letter on the Election in Northern Michigan - April 2009
- Report 1 from General Convention 2009 - July 2009
- Report 2 from General Convention 2009 - July 2009
- Report on Communion Partner Bishops Meeting with the Archbishop of Canterbury - September 2009
- Pastoral Letter on Sex-Same Blessings Approved by General Convention 2012
Following his seating sermon in 2000, Bishop Little outlined our diocese's four core values in a series of pastoral letters to the diocese. Please click on the highlighted value below to learn more.
- A Passion for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- A Heart for the Lost
- A Willingness to do Whatever it Takes
- A Commitment to One Another
The following documents are provided as references for those persons interested in following developments in the Anglican Communion:
- The Windsor Report
- Resolution on the Windsor Report passed by Diocesan Convention 2006
- The Anglican Covenant
- Response to the Anglican Convenant by the Diocesan Deputation to General Conention 2009
- Statement by the Standing Committee of the Diocese of Northern Indiana in May 2008 regarding the depositions of Bishop Schofield and Bishop Cox
- The Indianapolis Statement from General Convention 2012 - A Minority Report on Same-Sex Blessings